Medical Physician Job in Little Rock, Arkansas : AR 72210
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Rn Clinical Specialist
Rn Clinical Specialist Job Description
This position performs professional nursing practice for Hospice Home Care. Responsibilities include processing workflow to ensure that patient care can continue in a timely manner and can be documented within the EMR system. This position is responsible to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed to insure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- Provide clinical expertise in the nursing management of the patients.
- Processes start of care workflow once start of care visit has been completed.
- Ensures that verbal orders for CTIs are entered and processed to appropriate physicians.
- Ensures that proper information was entered into referral and updates this information as needed including proper diagnoses codes for billing.
- Participates in IDG.
- Prepares the IDG console for the IDG meeting
- Assists the Medical Director with signing orders/notes as needed.
Processes orders in HCHB.
Completes Re-certification orders within the proper time frame for re-certification and physician signature.
Processes all other orders for physician signature including levels of care.
Ensures that locations of care are correct when level of care changes are made.
Manages/directs admissions, deaths, discharges and assists with these as needed to ensure proper documentation is completed.
Ensures deaths/discharges are entered into HCHB.
Ensures that deaths/discharges are processed in a timely manner to meet Medicare requirements.
- Provide clinical expertise in documentation and care planning.
- Assist in data collection for compliance, quality assurance and staff development as assigned.
- Assist with the development and implementation of nursing policies and procedures.
Maintain effective communication with referral sources to ensure smooth transition of admissions.
Other duties as assigned.
Little Rock Medical Physician Job
Rn Clinical Specialist Job Requirements
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit use hand to finger, reach with hand and arms, lift 60 pounds.
Education: Minimum – Associate Diploma in Nursing with current Arkansas License.
Minimum Experience: Three years practice as RN. Prefer previous Hospice experience.
Miscellaneous Requirements: Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, Reliable Transportation.