Medical Physician Job in Stone Harbor, New Jersey : NJ 08247
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Rn, Registered Nurse, Cardiac Specialty, Full-Time
Rn, Registered Nurse, Cardiac Specialty, Full-Time Job DescriptionOverview
Cape Regional Managed by BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, with a strong cardiac background for a full-time Cardiac RN position with our office, located in Cape May Court House, NJ. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Cape May County, NJ. As the Cardiac Program RN, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that is dedicated to the care of the specialized patient population, focusing on disease management, decreasing repeat hospitalizations, and improving patient outcomes through home health.
CHF and cardiac patients will be managed by this high functioning specialized nurse.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
As a Cardiac Registered Nurse (RN), you’re day may look like this!
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Providing patient-centered care that focuses on the client's medical issues, as well as the effects of illness on the life of the client and his or her family.
- Engaging in collaborative practices with the client, family, and cardiology practice to achieve best outcomes.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Accountability for patient outcomes.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting physician orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Make visits during the week, and as part of a weekend rotation.
If you’re a Cardiac Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- A current RN license in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical experience.
- In-depth experience with cardiac patients
- Experience managing heart failure patients.
- Prior home care experience is a plus, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid Time Off
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE
RN - Registered Nurse
Stone Harbor Medical Physician Job