Medical Physician Job in Washington, Dc : DC 20001
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Sales Rep - Physician Office- Washington Dc/North Va
Sales Rep - Physician Office- Washington Dc/North Va Job DescriptionIn a complex healthcare world, Medline strives to help our customers achieve both clinical and financial success. We do that through a personalized approach to listen and better understand our customers’ needs in an environment that tirelessly demands lower costs and better outcomes.
We are both a manufacturer and distributor with 1,200 direct sales reps who are dedicated points of contact for customers across the continuum of care. Because of our capabilities and engagement with other clinical and industry thought leaders, we deliver the most robust product portfolio and patient-care solutions to help healthcare providers perform at their very best.
Our responsiveness and commitment to advancing the health of healthcare is evident in our actions every day. This is who we are. This is why customers choose us as their trusted business partner.
With 47 consecutive years of growth, Medline is among Forbes Magazine's list of the 100 Largest Private Companies with more than $7 billion in sales in 2014. As the market leader in many product categories and a growing reputation for innovation, Medline fosters a dynamic, high-performing culture, which is fueled by diverse, dedicated and extraordinary people.
Recently named the number one company as the “Best Place to Work in the medical supplies industry”, according to a newly released survey of more than 1,000 sales representatives conducted by MedReps.com and one of 2012’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” as well as Becker’s “100 Best Places to Work In Healthcare”, Medline is looking for a talented sales representative who is driven to push the boundaries and can thrive in this exciting culture. At Medline, people come first—we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader.
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening in our Physician Office sales team in Washington DC/North VA. The team sells reps sell disposables, exam gloves, point of care tests, capital and diagnostics. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to physician’s, nursing staff, office managers at community health centers, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OBGYN’s, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Oncology, Dermatology, and General Surgeons. The position reports to the field Division Manager.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Growing and developing a territory of residual based medical supplies in assigned territory;
- Building relationships and developing a customer base of alternate site physician offices as well as hospital based practices;
- Making new calls on a daily basis to develop new customers;
- Working with manufacturers to present products to the physician community;
- Prepare and deliver quotations for product;
- Develop long term relationships with customer base;
- Prepare and maintain a territory plan;
- Create a grow a residual base of customers in the alternate site marketplace;
- Train and learn new items to present to customers and explain the medical and fiscal benefits
Washington Medical Physician Job
Sales Rep - Physician Office- Washington Dc/North Va Job RequirementsEducation
- Bachelor’s degree required;
Relevant Work Experience
- 1 – 2 years outside sales or account management experience (preferably in the medical supplies and/or physician's office market);
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales required;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!