Medical Physician Job in San Ramon, California : CA 94583
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Senior Program Coordinator (Medical Coder)
Senior Program Coordinator (Medical Coder) Job Description
The Program Coordinator will work on medical-coding programs that support risk adjustment and data validation efforts for our Medicare lines of business, along with other ad hoc and long term projects assigned by the Director, Government Programs. These projects impact revenue and prepare us for health plan and CMS audits. In addition, the Program Coordinator will adhere to our policy around Medicare coding and documentation. The position will interact with physician leadership, the provider network, and other departments with the organization (e.g. Regional Services, Clinical Services, Case Management). The ability to develop and maintain key relationships across the company will be critical.
- Deliver HCC education materials for practices, panel meetings, new physician orientation, etc. – requires coordination with Clinical Services and physician leadership.
- Identify opportunities to improve documentation and coding accuracy – may include reviewing patient charts and opportunity reports. Initiate HCC coding intervention with key practices to improve their coding accuracy. This requires coordination with Practice Support and time spent in the field with key Medicare practices.
- Monitor RADV (Risk Adjustment Data Validation) requirements put out by CMS and our health plan partners. Participate in internal audit program based on CMS and health plan requirements. Respond to external audit requests (i.e. those initiated by the health plan).
San Ramon Medical Physician Job
Senior Program Coordinator (Medical Coder) Job RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required Experience -
- Minimum 2 years professional medical coding experience/certification;
- HCC coding experience a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in written format
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Proven history of coordinating detailed projects or activities
- High-energy individual with a relentless focus on task achievement
- Driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
Bachelor’s degree preferred plus two years’ experience in a healthcare setting.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please see www.hillphysicians.com/careers