Medical Physician Job in Covina, California : CA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Staff Physician, Internal Med
Staff Physician, Internal Med Job Description
Provides primary care medical services to the patients of AltaMed. Manages assigned patient panel.Responsibilities
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Examines patient to determine general physical condition.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic procedures to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Documents gathered information in medical record as required by policies and analyses reports and findings of tests and examinations.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- May provide prenatal care to pregnant women and may provide postnatal care to mother and infant if applicable.
- Refers patients to medical specialist or other practitioner for specialized treatment.
- Reports births, deaths, and outbreak of contagious diseases to governmental agencies.
- May perform minor surgery.
- Makes house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit office.
- Writes Legibly.
- Provides continuity of care for patients requiring hospitalization, including admitting and providing primary care for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Ability to develop positive rapport with patients and families to foster the physician/patient relationship.
- Active participation in the Quality Management Program, Utilization Review, Peer Review, AltaMed Medical Provider activities, and AltaMed’s On-call schedule.
- May provide in-hospital or nursing home care if applicable.
Covina Medical Physician Job
Staff Physician, Internal Med Job Requirements
- Experience and training as a physician.
- Physician with an active unrestrictive CA license to practice medicine by the Medical Board of California.
- Leadership and/or management skills preferred.
- Education and training necessary to obtain a medical degree. Requires valid license to practice medicine in the State of California. Board Certified in specialty preferred.
- Previous experience with computer based systems required; Electronic Medical records experience preferred.
- Current Valid CPR Certification.