Medical Physician Job in Huntsville, Alabama : AL 35801
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Vice President Physician Network
Vice President Physician Network Job Description
The Vice President of HH System Physician Network will provide operational, financial and strategic leadership that strengthens the clinical integration and management of our growing multi-site physician network. The responsibilities include planning and allocating resources necessary to carry out the day-to-day operations. The Vice President is accountable for developing and executing the Physician Network Strategic Plan.
The Vice President of the Physician Network reports to the HH System Chief Operating Officer / Executive Vice President.
Scope of Responsibilities
The scope of management responsibilities includes nearly 110 employed physicians, 46 advance practice practitioners (“APPs”), 17 practice administrators, and a team of more than 350 FTEs.
The Vice President’s management responsibilities include the physicians in the following medical specialties:
- Primary Care
- Clinic for Breast Care
- Digestive Disease Center
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- General Surgery
- Gynecology Oncology
- Lung Center
- Pediatric Endocrinology/Diabetes
- Pediatric Neurology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Spine & Neurosurgery
- St. Jude Clinic
- Trauma Services
The Vice President’s direct reports comprise of the managerial positions: practice administrators, Physician Network Centralized Business Office, Information Technology (“IT”), Financial Analysis, and Quality Management.
We expect the scope and responsibilities of this position to grow rapidly.
Expectations and Priorities
The expectations and priorities of the Vice President include:
- Develop a strong operational infrastructure and committee structure that promotes clinical integration and best practices,
- Revamp the management structure and scope of responsibilities of PN’s direct reports,
- Manage financial and operational benchmarks comparing processes and performance metrics to best practices,
- Provide leadership over revenue cycle processes and communication of financial, operational and quality information to practitioners and practice administrators,
- Manage the physician’s compensation plans and employment agreements to track and report individual physician productivity for compliance,
- Administer the strategic, operational and financial affairs of the Physician Network using the dyad organizational structure,
- Ensure an effective conversion to the new electronic medical record (“EMR”) and practice management system.
- Serves on the Huntsville Hospital Senior team.
Huntsville Medical Physician Job
Vice President Physician Network Job RequirementsCandidate Qualifications
- Master’s in Business Administration, Master’s Degree in Health Administration or Master’s
Degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in multispecialty, multisite employed group management.
- Experience with professional fee revenue cycle management is essential.
- Prior experience with implementation of new integrated EMR and practice management system.
- Experience with physician group practice culture and proven ability to drive strategic and tactical/operational aspects of a multispecialty group in collaboration with physicians and senior hospital executives is mandatory.